We invite all higher education mathematics and statistics teachers to participate in the new Blended Intensive Program (BIP) taking place online on 3rd of April and psysically in Tallinn (Estonia) from 8 to 12 April 2024 at TTK University of Applied Sciences.
This BIP is set to introduce participants to the concept of Open Educational Resources (OERs), evaluation criteria, and creating high-quality resources. The program comprises diverse activities aimed at advancing mathematics education and providing hands-on experiences for participants. The program offers opportunities in digital education and professional development.
– Understanding the concept of OERs and evaluation criteria.
– Familiarization with the Gate2Math smart library and its content.
– Exploring various applications for creating mathematical OERs.
– Interactive learning materials design workshops.
– Designing a possible BIP curriculum for students using OERs.
– Introduction to digital learning practices at Estonian universities.
Register already today or no later than 03.03. 2024
NB! BIP is limited to 15 participants!
For more Information: https://sites.google.com/tktk.ee/bipttk/upcoming-bips